Local Website Design Services:
LOCAL WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICE
Let us explain how our local website design service works, what to look for and what you absolutely need to avoid.
Our local website design is affordable, local, personalized and face to face. We schedule two appointments with you and we offer a lightning fast turnaround of 10 business days.
Only a few companies out here on Long Island offer high quality, local website design but their pricing is outrageous and that’s just corporate bloating. Others provide the web design service over the phone making the communication difficult.
You should choose a local company like ours; this way you can deal with your website designer(s) face to face. There are options for remote support and Skype, nonetheless, face to face meetings are essential for a website design service.
We will also show you our work and portfolio and give you an idea of the quality and reliability we offer.
We come to you and we schedule two appointments. On the first, we will discuss with you all the details of your website, your business, and your goals. We setup the hosting and the domain name. We will draw a unique, custom mockup this way you know ahead what you will get.
On the second and final appointment, we show you how to use your website and how to control it yourself (continue reading to know more about this huge benefit). Call us now and get started.
WHAT TO AVOID
“I know a guy that will build my website for a very low price”. It would be nice to spend little and get a nice looking website running. We all wish to save money; some of you are on a limited budget or are just jump starting a small business, it can be difficult but here are the things you absolutely need to avoid.
A quick and amateur website won’t cost you much money and that is because they will be using mediocre coding or framework. Still time-consuming maybe, but easy and not worth your money.
Here are the cons though and what can result from these:
- Poor background coding: Internet updates are constant, an update is released and your site breaks. Pick up that phone and start paying for costly maintenance now;
- You can’t put your own copyright on your website: when companies give you a leased site. You can’t take with you either, it doesn’t belong to you.
- There will be no creativity and design involved: if no art or skills are there, where is the value in your budget?
- The website won’t be compatible with all the major browsers, operating systems, computers, and devices: you are losing approximately half of users and customers out there. You might still be using your computer for your everyday shopping, but half of the United States is on their phones and tablets today. You won’t reach them, sorry :);
- You cannot transfer it to another platform unless you have it rebuilt from the ground up: crazy, right?;
- You cannot expand it as your business is growing successfully;
- There is no base SEO (search engine optimization) whatsoever at the core (in the framework) or its implementation is mediocre;
- You will get a general and neutral scheme: lack of customization, no custom structure, no custom layout and design; poor colors and visuals;
- It won’t be customized to your brand with marketing and psychological techniques: customers won’t use your services or buy your products. What good does it do to you to have a website then?
- You won’t have an antivirus protection and no two-factor authentication method: in December of 2014, more than 100,000 websites went down because of the “soaksoak” virus. Believe us when we tell you this: the owners of these businesses and websites, weren’t too happy about it;
- You won’t have a backup solution which goes hand in hand with an antivirus: you will not be able to restore your website to normal after an attack or accidental corruption;
- The platform used, can be complicated and leaves you with no control afterward, except headaches, aggravation, regret and more money out of your pocket to fix it. Wow!
Think again before you are tempted by amateur companies or freelancers. A low price tag is tempting but is it worth your business, idea, and website?
Call us now and get started.
LOCAL WEBSITE DESIGN FUNDAMENTALS
One secret and probably the most crucial piece of information you can learn about our local website design is:
Design isn’t just aesthetics or embellishment; it’s not just there for beautiful graphics, colors, fonts, etc. It needs to serve two more purposes:
- Ease of navigation: this way your visitors and customers can find easily and quickly what they are looking for;
- Impress, conquer and guide your visitors to an action, which could be clicking on your contact form, products or services, thus meeting your business goals!
We apply psychological, marketing strategies and tactics to our design to accomplish just that.
Here at Long Island PC Techs, we offer you excellent quality websites, custom-built and tailored to your concept and business.
We shall mention three more important aspects of our local website design service:
- Your website is your digital storefront and needs to look and function amazingly, period;
- It needs to load fast;
- It needs professional background coding (a professional framework).
The visual aspect and content need to get tied, and this is paramount; the colors and the layout can make a huge difference. Again, there is a lot of psychology in marketing and a lot of marketing in our local website design. You want a website with this goal in mind: your visitors will contact you to buy your services or products. Call us now and get started.
WEBSITE DESIGN SPEED
The speed of the website is vital because, for some strange psychological reasons, we are all very lazy and impatient when online. A few extra seconds of waiting time and your visitors will click away — next, please?
MOBILE AND RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DESIGN
Your business or company’s website needs to be mobile too. This way, it will be viewable by all devices, browsers and operating systems to appeal to most people. 40% of users are shopping and searching for services right from their iPad or smartphones. You do not want to lose that audience.
LOCAL WEBSITE DESIGN CONTROL
Another enormous and significant benefit of our local website design is that, at completion, we show you how to make changes by yourself to any page on your site.
You will have a website you can control and maintain yourself if you only need to make text/simple changes without the cost of future maintenance which is priceless.
Why call a website designer just to update one of your pages or one of your products? It makes no sense when you can do it by yourself. On the other hand, you can always hire us to do the work for you.
YOUR ONLINE WEBSITE AND STORE
Sell your products without lifting a finger:
- Shopping cart;
- Get money directly deposited into your bank account or via PayPal; Let your customers choose any form of payment;
- Secure check-out;
- Customers login and registration (optional);
- Email subscription and send all of your customers your special offer with one click;
- Product options (size, color, quantity, etc.), product search, and comparison;
- Product zoom;
- Optional coupons/discounts;
- Automated tracking system, keeps track of all your customers information, plus pending, completed sales, taxes, etc. — Export it all too;
- Speed, security and double backup measures to keep you at peace.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION
We integrate social media like Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. We can help you open these accounts too if you do not know how or if you do not have these.
Live remote support is available to show you the progress of your site while we build it.
We can customize almost every inch of your website and build a design to your taste meanwhile still following our psychological, marketing strategies and our creativity. We can also start from a premade framework and customize it from there.
LOCAL WEBSITE DESIGN PRICING AND FEATURES
Below are the main features for standard websites, professionals, startups, small businesses, any category and niche, electricians, plumbers, doctors, lawyers, deli, restaurants, photographers, artists, musicians, you name it:
|STANDARD WEBSITES – CALL FOR A QUOTE|
|Full Local Website Design (includes all of our features)|
|Full E-Commerce Online Store (all shopping cart features)|
|Social Media Integration (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +).|
|Slideshow and Gallery (homepage or any other page)|
|Contact Form and Much More…|
Below are the main features for premium websites requiring special features like an online forum, community memberships, etc., or for the medical category (HIPAA compliance):
|PREMIUM WEBSITES. CALL FOR A QUOTE|
|Hipaa; Medical; Extensive Content and/or Specific Layouts|
|Online Community Memberships|
|Access by Paid Subscription|
|Classified Ads Websites|
Exceptions will apply. Call us to discuss your website necessities.
Call us now to start your local website design no matter the niche, business or company’s type.