Data recovery services on Long Island, NY – We will get all of your files back from any type of crashed computer’s or server hard drive.
Our data recovery services have a 100% money-back and satisfaction guarantee.
Did your computer suddenly fail? Black screen? Blue screen? Dead computer or failed external hard drive? Dead flash drive? Tablet? Phone? Personal or Business laptop? Did your business server go down?
Do not worry!
We can recover all of your important business data or personal data, whether you had:
- documents, pictures, music, videos, bookmarks (Internet favorites);
- business files like Outlook emails (sent, received, etc.), Quickbooks company’s data;
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF’s;
- Or any other type of data present in a hard drive, you name it!
- Contact us first at 516-828-1418 and speak with one of our team experts or ask to speak directly with the owner; we are located in Hicksville and Massapequa, Long Island, NY and we come to you;
- Offering a free pickup and delivery service, no charge, our courtesy;
- We analyze your hard drive whether it comes from a MacBook, iMac, Windows laptop or Desktop, server, an all-in-one computer, an external hard drive or a flash drive; tablet or phone; We specialize in all types of hard drives, including SSD (solid state drives) and any computer/device brands.
AFTER THE FIRST DATA ANALYSIS
We analyze your hard drive, this is the first analysis and it is performed on the same day (after making an appointment with us and upon our availability). We call you and we let you know the status of your data.
Is it recoverable and is it a logical-recovery (from a software point of view)?
If it is, you are lucky, and this is the fastest, best and most affordable recovery we can encounter. We will quote you for the data recovery services and we will perform it on the same day for most data recovery services cases.
In the event that the data is not recoverable and/or the recovery is not logical, we will let you know and upon your approval, we move to the next step: Forensic data recovery from your hard drive or device.
FORENSIC DATA RECOVERY
We partner with one of the best forensic labs across the Country. Our team operates in certified laboratories class 100 (dust-free labs). The team is comprised of computer scientists and mechanical engineers. The machinery and software are highly sophisticated and state of the art.
To give you a visual and not to delve too deeply into technical aspects, the engineers look like astronauts :), they wear fully sealed uniforms and work in dust-free environments. Even a speckle of dust that falls onto the disk, could destroy your data forever.
HOW MUCH DOES FORENSIC DATA RECOVERY COST
First let us give you an analogy: pneumonia and a heart attack are potentially fatal; however, the former can be cured with a strong antibiotic and the costs would be minimal whereas heart surgery would be costly.
These above scenarios are completely different and require different skills and equipment. The data recovery engineer’s time is precious, and it will depend on how complex the recovery ends up being.
We would love to tell you ahead of time exactly how much it will cost you to recover your data but that is not possible until the evaluation by our forensic data recovery team of engineers.
It is like when you bring your car to the mechanic and the culprit might be your water pump or simply an oil change.
CONTRIBUTING FACTORS TO THE COST
- What will it take to get your hard drive, flash drive or SSD temporarily fixed so that we can salvage data from it?
- Is there a physical issue?
- Is the drive making weird noises, clicking, beeping?
- Does the media have bad sectors?
- Are there any scratches into the disk platter?
- How many replacement parts will we need to use for the recovery to be successful?
- Was the data encrypted?
- How much will it cost us to pay for the expertise and resources that go into your data recovery?
- How much time for the whole process to complete? Our industry is small and with only a few talents across the United States, it makes us highly competitive;
- R&D expenses as there are no manuals or instructions anywhere on how to recover data from a hard drive — more specifically every recovery tool and technique needs to be reverse-engineered by experienced and highly skilled computer scientists.
- We make a copied image of the drive using write-blocked and fault-tolerant forensic imaging technology which then requires us to store it on our servers and keep it safe and sound;
- Costs for maintaining the cleanroom recovery lab;
- IT costs to implement security and protect your confidentiality.
You now should have a good idea of how much needs to be taken into account to arrive at the final quote. Every case is different and we will call you with an exact quote after making our evaluation on your drive.
FINANCIALLY RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
If we cannot recover the data, there will be no cost to you. There are no commitments and we can evaluate for free your hard drive or device and you can decline to go ahead with the recovery process.
We will ship you back the device and we won’t even charge you shipping costs.
If a hard drive has experienced data decay due to magnetic degradation or other reasons, there will be nothing that can be done to recover your documents and all of your files.
We only bill a very small attempt fee for the first data analysis (and not always), and no costs whatsoever for the evaluation by the forensic team in the case you decline to go ahead with the recovery and after receiving our quote.
EMERGENCY DATA RECOVERY SERVICES
We also offer expedited services for emergencies.
We offer emergency data recovery services and in certain instances, we will work after hours to ensure your business or personal data will be recovered as quickly as possible.
Call 516-828-1418 and we can discuss your necessities. We have helped thousands of local businesses and residential clients here on Long Island and recovered all of their data. Our success rate is 97% based on our data recovery services history.
The 3% failure rate accounts for magnetic degradation, burnt disc, overly scratched platters or extreme damage to the partition layers.
OUR DATA RECOVERY SERVICES PROPRIETARY METHOD
Maybe you have a small local business and your computer just crashed, your server went down, maybe it is your personal laptop, tablet, phone, flash drive, or external hard drive and/or a solid state drive, whichever the circumstance, we can recover your data.
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVATE
- In the first data analysis process, we adopt and implement an offline data recovery service; as such, there will be no possibility of leaks! Your privacy is guaranteed 100%.
- We scan all of your data for known viruses; you do not want to carry the malware into your new computer.
FREE COMPLIMENTARY DRIVE
- We offer you a free flash drive or external hard drive (up to 1 TB) with your data, this way you can plug that into your new workstation and access all of your files immediately;
- We can ship it to you or personally deliver it to your door;
- We can also help you reintegrating your data into a new computer (separate charges apply).
Free pickup from your office or house; we also deliver it back at no charge including our courtesy free flash drive or external media which contains all of your recovered data.
In addition, we can help you on-site reinstalling any software (Office, Quickbooks, Sage, Outlook, printers, and networking your computers, rebuilding your server as we are IT pros and network specialists (separate billing applies for these tasks).
Call us at 516-828-1418 to schedule your data recovery. We have served and serve many local businesses here on Long Island, from Red Mango, Allstate Insurance to Platinum Volkswagen, accounting firms, lawyers, and tons of other business and residential clients.
In short, if we can’t recover your data, no one can and we are certainly one of the best data recovery services on Long Island with the fastest turnaround.
100% satisfaction guarantee!
Call or write to us for general questions or for help about data recovery services, IT support on Long Island > 516-828-1418.
To get updates or special offers from our data recovery services, Sign up for our newsletter >.
Likewise, check out: Let us Backup Your Data Going Forward > which can help you understand in more detail the importance of our backup management service to safeguard your files in case of hard drive and computer failure.