Long Island PC Techs – 7 Reasons that Set Us Apart
1. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We are pros and have the confidence, the talent, and the experience to offer you a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You are entitled to money back and a full refund if our repair and subsequent attempts are not effective. We are proud to say, it has never happened. Plus we offer you an exclusive in-house ONE MONTH warranty on our labor for all of our repairs (exceptions may apply) and one year warranty on parts that need to be replaced from their respective manufacturers. We have the guts to stand behind our work.
2. “A” rating on the BBB
- Long Island PC Techs, INC. has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and a multitude of positive reviews from residential and business clients all over Long Island. It took us years of hard and reliable work to achieve such top results and we continue to do so.
3. We Are Incorporated
- Long Island PC Techs is an INC. It is incorporated with the State of New York.
4. 17 Years of Experience
- 17 years of experience make us faster and better. We are always on top of the latest research and developments in the technology field.
5. Onsite or Remote Services
- We perform the repair on-site or remotely for software issues with each step explained to you using creative analogies, no tech jargon! We put you at ease and show you how fascinating, unique and eye-opening our technique is. For hardware issues, we do the repair off-site, in our lab including data recovery services and we guarantee you the fastest turnaround among the competition (same or next day) once you have made an appointment but exceptions may apply.
- Most big stores will have you wait eight to ten business days because they outsource their work which involves shipping your computer far away, thus the long wait. We do the repair in-house and we do not outsource. There are also IT support companies that can’t help your small business right away and will breakdown a job in several days. We don’t.
6. Reasonable Pricing
- We do not charge travel fees, pick-up and delivery fees. We do not have a brick and mortar store (storefront) but only a drop off location, because of that, we manage to lower the rates and pass on our savings to you.
- We answer your phone call 99% of the times. If we don’t answer, we get back to you within two hours at most (during office hours), it is a guarantee! We offer different operational hours for the businesses that we support. Mon to Fri, 9 am – 5 pm; Sat 9 am – 2 pm. Sunday and all Holidays we are closed. For residential and business clients that are on a maintenance plan with us, our last call for support is Mon to Fri, 4 pm; on Sat it is 12 pm.We can work after hours if scheduled ahead of time and/or in case of an emergency.
Thank you for choosing Long Island PC Techs, INC.